Driving from the A2 and provincial road, past nature reserve Polderreservaat, this FREEDOM VILLA is the first house you encounter when entering the picturesque village of Kockengen. Shady location on the outskirts of the village, on a quiet dead end street. Living in the middle of the green Heart in a watery area, bordering the nature reserve. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet with all amenities within walking distance. You can also reach the major cities of Utrecht and Amsterdam in about 20 minutes (A2). The cozy Breukelen is about 5 km away and has a train station.
Enjoy the daily vacation feeling in your own home and garden and if you want to go further afield, Schiphol Airport is only half an hour away. Also, the village Kockengen offers plenty of sports and play opportunities and even has its own swimming pool at swimming and recreation park De Koet.
In short in the village Kockengen you live rural, but very central with all daily amenities within easy reach.
The property offered on this prime location is a 1978 architect-designed detached villa, with 177 m2 of living space and a spacious garage (27.5 m2), this garage is also very suitable to convert into office and / or practice at home. Total floor area house and garage even 240m2. The living area offers a living and dining room overlooking the fantastic garden, the living room has a fireplace and a slightly sunken wine / drinks cellar. The dining room is adjacent to the sheltered terrace with outdoor fireplace. The large open kitchen is located at the front of the house. On the spacious second floor are 2 bathrooms, a separate toilet room and four bedrooms and a balcony at both the front and rear of the house. On the second floor you will find the new boiler and hot air heating system, an extra study and lots of storage space, an extra room is certainly possible here.
And last but not least, the fantastic garden surrounding the house, located on private fishing water with hardwood jetty, extra storage, the insulated outdoor terrace with outdoor fireplace, the insulated driveway for several cars. The insulation ensures that both the terrace and driveway remain frost-free in winter.
Built year: 1978
Total living area: approximately 177 m2
Other indoor spaces: 27.5 m2
Building-related outdoor spaces: approximately 13 m2
Total land area: 835 m2
Although we have measured this house with great care according to the Branch Wide Measuring Instruction (BBM), no rights can be derived.
- Located in a truly top location: peace, space, water and greenery, near all amenities; including elementary school, supermarket, health center, sports and recreation;
- Energy label C, however, the house is extra insulated on the outside, this is a new technique and is not included in the label;
- Extra insulation on outside foundation, with Argex 4/8 granules, environmentally friendly and kept in place with root cloth;
- Entire house equipped with double glazing, partially renewed in 2021;
- The house is equipped with a hot air heating system, central heating boiler Allure Brink;
- New electric boiler (2021);
- Bathrooms still completely authentic in 70s style;
- All bedrooms have access to one of the two balconies.
- Large indoor garage can be accessed from both inside and outside (from the front and back gardens);
- A small additional part of the garden (next to the water) is on loan from the municipality, free of charge;
- The backyard faces southeast and ends about halfway to the water. The jetty is in its own water;
- A small additional strip of the garden o.a. next to the water is on loan from the municipality, for no charge;
- Frost-free terrace and driveway, insulated with polystyrene sheets 25cm thick;
- The paintwork has been professionally done this year (2022).
Publishing energy label: 29-12-2020
(Average detached house in Kockengen)
(Average detached house in Kockengen)
* Figures are from CBS and are intended as an indication and may vary for this property
© Figures taken from CBS
U ontvangt een e-mail met een bevestigingslink in uw mailbox.